Testimonials: from IntJobs and EuroBrussels
“Thanks we were very pleased with the response we received for our Programme Manager Caucasus position, which is split between London and Tbilisi. We received a lot of applications from persons with a good understanding of the Caucasus, willing to travel and a lot of policy related experience.”
- Marie Aziz, Saferworld
''We post a number of High visibility Job Ads on EuroBrussels and are very happy with the service. We choose EuroBrussels for our recruitment needs, as we require candidates with a strong EU background.''
- Amandine Baumann, Recruitment and Development Officer, European Stability Mechanism
”We decided to post the job ad for Training & Communications Coordinator with Pre-selection Questions. It really saved a lot of time using the Pre-selection Questions to come up with a list of 5 candidates best qualified for interview. Since then we have offered the position to one of those candidates! I appreciated the help from the consultants to create the best questions and really thank them for the support they provided."
- Koen Block, Executive Director, European AIDS Treatment Group (EATG)
“We had a huge response from the Eurobrussels website, receiving some 200 applications for our Communications Officer position in Brighton. Using “Pre-selection Questions” is a great time saver too. Many thanks!”
- Alice Birch, PA to Chief Executive, European Social Network
“We are very pleased with the services Eurobrussels provides. Our vacancies are uploaded quickly to your website, resulting in many high quality applications; we know that eurobrussels.com is the place to be for job seekers in Brussels. The statistics you provide about visits of our job advertisements are also very useful.”
- Chiara Martinelli, Assistant to the Secretary General, CIDSE
“Thank you very much! I'm impressed with the short turn-around time. Our ad for Events and Communications Associate was online within less than two hours after we submitted it and we started receiving CV’s the same day already. A small change to our job ad was implemented immediately.”
- Angharad Laing, Executive Director, PHAP - International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection
“Thank you very much for providing us with such impressive statistics! We will use them in our recruitment process analysis for the past year. We actually recruited a very fine professional to fill the post. We always receive many quality applications in response to our job vacancies quoting EuroBrussels, a great service to Minority Rights Group International.”
- Marusca Perazzi, Directorate Minority Rights Group International
What Happy Clients Say
Many clients have praised the results and services of the EuroJobsites organisation through the years. (Our first jobsite EuroBrussels has been the number one European Affairs jobsite since 2001).
Those are satisfied customers and users, who trust us and keep returning. In fact, many more have expressed satisfaction with our service, but have not wished to be quoted.
IntJobs continues this professional attitude and expertise in the international affairs market.
Take Action Now
- Submit your job advert with your logo prominent - send us job ad now
- For more details about IntJobs, see the page about IntJobs
- We have more advertising opportunities, see our advertise page
- For any advertising enquires, please contact us at
- Forward this page to anyone who is recruiting in science - we can save them money, time and produce better results. They will thank you!