- Lead the development and implement the project’s communications strategy and identify specific communication materials and deliverables;
- Promote clear internal communication efforts throughout the project;
- Collaborate with project staff and subawards and lead their participation in communication activities;
- Formulate key messages on each outcome for deliverables to convey the message to the targeted audience and publically;
- Responsible for ensuring the project follows the Branding and Marking Plan and all rules on communication materials as outlined in the ASLI Cooperative Agreement;
- Facilitate strategic outreach activities to communicate progress and/or results of each of the outcomes of ASLI to a targeted audience;
- Responsible for the creating, writing, formatting, editing and publishing of all communication materials and deliverables in Bahasa Indonesia and English and ensuring that they are of top quality. Materials may include web and print;
- Write reports, success stories, and articles as needs rise for USAID and other audiences.
Qualifications and Background:
- Master’s degree in communications or relevant discipline.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience. Experience related to natural resource management, sustainability, or palm oil is preferred.
Requires the following skill set acquired through education or experience: Fluency in written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia; proven ability to create top quality communication materials in both print and web; experience in the usage of computers and office software packages; proven ability to work and manage time independently and professionally, good interpersonal and team building skills; experience handling complex enquiries and interactions with multiple stakeholders.