Senior Bank Analyst (Russian Speaker)
BFC - Business & Finance Consulting
Business & Finance Consulting (BFC), specializing in consulting and research activities in emerging markets, offers a challenging job opportunity for a Russian speaking Senior Bank Analyst, who is expected to join a team of analysts within an on-going project covering emerging economies in Asia.
Input: Full-time for one year with possibility of contract extension afterwards
Duty station: Home Office with intermittent travel throughout Asia and Pacific (around 6 trips per year are envisioned)
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence of Asian commercial banks, including assessing corporate governance, anti-money laundering policies, and management capabilities;
- Collect and research for data and information on selected banks;
- Write credit reports on analysed financial institutions;
- Measure corporate and lending risks (market risk, credit risk, sovereign risk, liquidity risk and other types) for the selected financial institutions;
- Prepare or assess financial projections, models, and business plans;
- Conduct training for client banks, as needed.
- Master Degree in finance, banking or other relevant field; CFA degree is an asset;
- At least five years of experience in conducting due diligence and financial analysis of banks (specific experience in drafting credit or financial analysis reports and knowledge of risk ratings is an advantage);
- Strong knowledge of financial institutions, risk assessments, and country risk analysis;
- Knowledge of the Asian financial/banking market will be an asset;
- Fluency in English and Russian;
- Excellent communication, presentation, and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in an international environment and flexibility to travel, including to challenging environments.
We are looking for highly motivated, proactive and result oriented professionals. Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and a Cover Letter online at http://careers.bfconsulting.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
*Eligibility: citizen from the following countries are eligible to apply as per project requirements: Afghanistan; Armenia; Austria; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belgium; Bhutan; Brunei Darussalam; Cambodia; Canada; Cook Islands; People’s Republic of China; Denmark; Finland; France Georgia; Germany; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; Fiji; Hong Kong, China; Kazakhstan; Kiribati; Republic of Korea; Kyrgyz Republic; Lao People’s Democratic Republic; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Maldives; Marshall Islands; Federated States of Micronesia; Mongolia; Myanmar; Nauru; The Netherlands, Nepal; Norway; Pakistan; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Philippines; Portugal; Samoa; Singapore; Solomon Islands; Spain; Sri Lanka; Sweden; Switzerland Taipei, China; Tajikistan; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Tonga; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; United Kingdom; United States; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Viet Nam.