Evaluation Expert, Iraq
ICF holds the lead contract with the European Commission to monitor and evaluate its project portfolio in Iraq. The projects cover a wide range of areas, including WASH, governance, human rights, conflict resolution, migration and human trafficking, and TVET.
We are looking for experienced evaluators to undertake the final evaluation of the results and impact of co-operation projects, in order to enable the Commission to judge their achievements, to identify key lessons and to provide practical recommendations for the design and implementation of future projects in Iraq.
Qualification and skills
- Master's Degree in political sciences, public administration, law, economics, development studies or any other relevant discipline;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Knowledge of Arabic and/or Kurdish would be an advantage.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience leading and contributing to evaluations;
- Proven experience in evaluating projects in at least one of the following areas: WASH, governance, human rights, conflict resolution, migration and human trafficking, and TVET;
- Experience evaluating EuropeAid projects would be an advantage;
- Proven work experience in the MENA region;
- Experience in Iraq would be an advantage;
- Willingness and significant experience working in fragile and conflict affected contexts.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com with “Evaluation Expert - Iraq” in the subject line by Sunday, 22nd January 2017.