Deputy Chief of Party
- Oversee management and technical operations;
- Apply in-depth technical knowledge and experience in HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis, and orphans and vulnerable children programming, as well as cross-cutting areas like health systems strengthening, to help guide SHARP's programmatic vision and implementation.
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, epidemiology, or a related discipline;
- Minimum eight years of relevant development experience working as a senior-level manager in similar public health programs in a developing country;
- In-depth technical knowledge and experience in all components of HIV/AIDS programming, as well as cross-cutting areas like health systems strengthening;
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity;
- Fluent English required.
For more details and to apply for this job click here