Chief of Party
- Provide overall leadership management and general technical direction of the entire program;
- Identify issues and risks related to program implementation in a timely manner and suggest appropriate program adjustments;
- Liaise with donor, national and development community partners.
- Minimum of 10 years overseas experience in international development is required;
- Technical specialties in agriculture and agribusiness, especially in the horticulture and livestock value chains; enterprise development: employment expansion in rural areas; rural financial services; association and cooperative development; natural resources management; and solutions to access to information technology in rural areas;
- Experience with the development and management of programs related to integrated rural development with experience in South Asia is preferred;
- Demonstrated proficiency with people and project management;
- Strategic planning and monitoring and evaluation experience is preferred;
- Prior USAID chief of party experience is required;
- Familiarity with USAID procedures and policies is required;
- Proven track record of building relationships with governmental organizations as well as private and community organizations is required.
For more details and to apply for this job click here