Member Support Coordinator
The organization is headquartered in Amsterdam and works closely with its partner network in Africa, Asia and Latin America. We are looking to hire a:
German and English speaking Member Support Coordinator
As a Member Support Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the organization’s business partners along the supply chain (e.g. roasters, manufacturers, packers, traders and retailers), proactively approaching them and giving advice to assure compliance with all standards and policies of our coffee, cocoa, tea and hazelnut programs and other requirements of UTZ. Relationship management and customer satisfaction are guiding principles in this work.
- Relationship management and customer satisfaction of UTZ members along the supply chain;
- Provide information to clients on the implementation of certification, traceability and labelling requirements;
- Support the regional Market Development team;
- Process labeling approvals for coffee/cocoa/tea products;
- Support members in their communication towards consumers;
- Manage content on the Join UTZ page;
- Provide training and webinars to members of the UTZ program;
- Develop business support materials;
- Medium/small scale project management.
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English, other languages are a plus;
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in customer relations management (Account Management, Customer Service or similar);
- Bachelor degree or higher, preferably in International Business or a related field;
- Experience in food industry, FMCG or retail is considered a plus as well as experience or affinity with Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability;
- Customer service oriented and excellent communication skills;
- Accuracy, problem solving,
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a dynamic work environment;
- Proactive, hands-on.