The entities responsible for the collection and processing of data under this policy are EuroJobsites Ltd. and e-Navs Sprl.
Unit 8, Kingsmill Business Park
Kingston Upon Thames
London, KT1 3GZ
EuroJobsites Ltd c/o e-Navs SPRL
205, Rue Belliard
1. Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It
We collect personal data during your visit on this Site. By personal data we mean "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person" such as name, address, e-mail, unique identifier, etc. The personal data we process is either provided directly by you on a voluntary basis or collected automatically via the Site.
1.1. Personal Data You Provide To Us on a Voluntary Basis
You may choose to provide personal data. The personal data that you provide to us via this Site is never obligatory, unless marked otherwise. If you choose not to give some data, this may affect the way you navigate on this Site or the services that we can offer you. Here are the ways you may provide the data, the type of personal data you may provide and how we may use the data.
- Posting of job vacancies: As a recruiter, you may post job vacancies on our Site by using the recruit section. If you decide to use our service to recruit professionals, we ask for personal data such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, the name of your organization, billing address, etc. This personal data will mainly be used for billing purposes. We may also include some of this data in the job ad.
- Posting of CVs: As a job seeker, you can submit your resume and other personal data to IntJobs for posting on our Site and storage in our candidates database. The personal data that you submit will only be used for recruitment purposes, which include evaluating and contacting you regarding your interest in employment, and forwarding your candidature to potential recruiters.
- Newsletters: You may sign up to receive electronic newsletters and promotional e-mails from IntJobs and its partners. To sign up, we may ask you for information such as your name, e-mail address, country of residence. We use the information you provide to send you communications about our services. We also use this information to tailor our newsletters to your preferences. You can at any time, and free of charge, choose not to receive newsletters and marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link within our e-mails or by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Testimonial: On our Site, you may decide to provide us with a testimonial about our services. By clicking on the 'Write a Testimonial' link, an empty e-mail will be opened. In order to publish a testimonial, we ask for personal data such as your name, company and job title. All the personal data provided in the testimonial may be posted on our Site. If you do not wish to have this personal data posted online, please do not submit a testimonial.
- Questionnaires and Surveys: With the help of service providers, we occasionally ask visitors to our Site to complete online surveys and opinion polls about their professional activities, hobbies and interests. These surveys help us to understand the interests of our visitors. IntJobs does not process, use or keep any personal data other than aggregated statistical data in connection with your participation in the survey.
- Contact us - Information and Support Request: If you wish to obtain information or support from IntJobs, you may do so by contacting us through various e-mail or information request links on this Site. The specific personal data you must submit will depend on the information or support you are requesting. IntJobs will only use your data to contact you and to provide the information or support you requested.
1.2. Personal Data We Collect Automatically
If you want to stop the cookie function of your browser, the "Help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. If you reject our cookies you may still use this Site, but you may be limited in the use of some of its features and may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Site features.
2. Personal Data We Share
We do not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose personal data about our Site visitors, except as described here. When you provide us with personal data through this Site, you authorize us to use that personal data for the indicated purposes.
3. Your Rights and Choices
You have the right to receive information about the personal data stored about you and to access your personal data by using the contact information provided below in the "How to Contact Us" section. Following any data access request, we will accommodate your enquiry as required by applicable law.
If the data collected is incorrect, inaccurate or outdated, we will correct them within a reasonable period of time following your request for correction. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data by IntJobs, at any time on compelling legitimate grounds, except when otherwise provided by applicable law.
If the data is processed with your consent, you may revoke this consent at any time by using the contact information provided below in "How to Contact Us". If you decide to revoke your consent, we will make your personal data anonymous in the database and any reference to you will be deleted with effect to the future.
4. Data Transfers
IntJobs mainly collects, processes and uses your personal data within the European Union. If we transfer your personal data outside of the European Union or if we use third party service providers located outside of the European Union, we take the necessary steps to ensure compliance with applicable data protection law, in particular the legal requirements on adequate protection for data transfers to countries outside of the European Union.
5. Records Retention
IntJobs only retains personal data for as long as needed to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless otherwise provided by law. When the data is no longer necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, it is deleted, blocked or anonymized.
6. Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other non-IntJobs websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently and are not affiliated with IntJobs nor are under our control. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites.
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and all other unlawful forms of processing of the personal data in our possession.
IntJobs has registered its data processing activities with the Belgian Privacy Commission. More information is available on www.privacycommission.be under the public register section.
10. How to Contact Us
If you would like to (1) know more about the personal data we process about you; (2) access, correct, block or delete the personal data we process about you; (3) withdraw any consent you may have previously given; (4) require us to stop sending newsletters or marketing materials; and (5) ask any questions you may have about our privacy practices, please contact us by:
- Clicking here: email@example.com, or
Writing to us at: EuroJobsites Ltd. c/o e-Navs SPRL
Rue Belliard 205